Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Vision Source Willard the leading provider of vision care products and services in Willard.
Tiffany Procaccini, OD
Dr. Tiffany Procaccini completed her undergraduate at Wright State University where she received her Bachelor of Psychology and a minor in Biology. Two years later she received her Master’s degree in Anatomy from Wright State as well. She then became a Buckeye and graduated with her Doctor of Optometry from The Ohio State University in 2009.
Larry A. Hookway, OD
- B.S. Ohio State University, 1976
- Doctor of Optometry, Cum Laude, Illinois College of Optometry 1982
- Master of Science, Clinical Vision Research NOVA Southeastern 2011
- Diplomate of American Board of Optometry
- Past President of VOSH International
- (Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity) Provides eye care to third world countries.
- Past Director of VOSH Ohio
- Past President Willard Rotary Club
- Past Governor Northern Ohio Optometric Association
Chase Harter, O.D.
Dr. Chase Harter is seeing patients part-time at Vision Source Willard as an associate optometrist. He grew up in Willard and graduated from Willard High School in 2010. He completed a Bachelor of Science in Zoology at The Ohio State University, then graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2018 from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. He spent time rotating through a private practice in Nashville, TN and the Baltimore VAMC in Maryland. Dr. Harter has served those in need within the United States and Colombia with Remote Area Medical and Student Volunteer Optometric Service to Humanity (SVOSH). He spent his first three years at a group optometry practice in Central Arkansas, and enjoys managing routine vision complaints and ocular disease across patients of all ages. He has been a member of local Lions Clubs for several years. He has been an active member of the Arkansas Optometric Association and is a member of the American Optometric Association.